Psychologist, Ph.D., Psy.D. or Ed.D., $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Mt. Meigs, AL
MHM Services, the nation’s leading provider of correctional mental healthcare, currently seeks a Psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental healthcare services.
In this role, you will assess chemical, mental and emotional disorders of individuals through observation, interviews and psychological tests in formulating and/or administering programs of treatment in conjunction with members of a multidisciplinary mental health team to patients in a correctional setting.
WE ARE OFFERING A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
HIRE DATE MUST BE BY DECEMBER 31, 2016.
- Observe individual in group settings, one-on-one or other situations to detect mental deficiency, abnormal behavior or maladjustment.
- Utilize various treatment methods inclusive of psychotherapy, hypnosis, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama and play therapy in treating patients.
- Direct, coordinate and evaluate psychological related activities and treatments as administered by a multidisciplinary team.
- Provides educational and other information to better assist patients in formulating realistic life planning - defining goals and implementing action plans to achieve personal, social, educational and/or vocational development and adjustment.
- Update and maintain accurate patient information and records.
- Prefer an active state of Alabama Psychologist license but will consider candidates in process of licensure (we will provide assistance toward licensure).
- Ph.D., Psy.D. or Ed.D. in Psychology from an accredited institution.
- 2 years’ experience in providing comprehensive psychological services.
We offer CEU reimbursement with time off and 401(k) with vesting after 6 months. For immediate consideration contact:
Kelli Holland, Healthcare Recruiter
posted 12/26/16 - expires 3/26/2017